Dr. Brad McCuaig
Learn more about Dr. McCuaig
Dr. McCuaig received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Western Ontario in 1992 after undergraduate studies in Biology from the University of Western Ontario. He was one of the top medical graduates in his class receiving numerous awards at graduation including the Horner Medal in Ophthalmology. He went on to complete a residency in Ophthalmology at the University of Western Ontario and affiliated hospitals and was named a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada in 1996.
He has been in practice in Kitchener-Waterloo since 1996 specializing in Cataract and Refractive Surgery. In this time, Dr. McCuaig has performed over 10,000 refractive surgical procedures including PRK, LASIK, and intraocular lens implants. His Excimer Laser experience dates from 1999 and he is a certified IntraLase surgeon. His own myopic astigmatism was treated with LASIK in 1999.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- The Canadian Medical Association
- The Ontario Medical Association
- The American Academy of Ophthalmology
- The American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- The Canadian Ophthalmologic Society
- The Canadian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- The Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society