Laser Eye Surgery Cost
Here at TLC, we want to help you learn about the cost of LASIK and how we can help make paying for LASIK affordable.
Here are some options to think about when you’re considering the cost of LASIK:
- We offer financing options for US residents and Canadian residents.
- The TLC Vision Advantage Program lists insurance plans and employee benefits companies that have made arrangements with TLC.
Some of our patients also choose to pay for LASIK using funds from their Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account.
What Is the Real Cost of LASIK?
The cost of LASIK can vary widely depending on where you live and which surgeons and technologies you choose. But the lowest price isn’t always your best option, and, in many cases, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
With all of the laser eye surgery options available nowadays, it’s important to consider the overall quality of service when comparing the cost of LASIK. You should always ask what is included in the LASIK fees. Some other things to consider when choosing a LASIK provider include:
- Some doctors who charge less may not be as experienced or may not have access to the latest technology.
- The initial low cost also may not include a comprehensive eye evaluation, follow-up appointments and other tests necessary for a successful LASIK surgery.
- Some doctors quote a low initial cost for a LASIK procedure that quickly becomes more expensive if you choose additional services like Bladeless LASIK and the Wavefront Technology.
At TLC, we’re always up-front about the total cost of LASIK and stand behind our work with our TLC Lifetime Commitment® program.